Wat breng je mee?
|University degree in engineering, economics, science or business management|
|At least 3 years relevant professional experience|
|Project management skills|
|Hands-on training and coaching skills|
|Green or Black Belt certified|
Wat krijg je?
|Good salary and employment benefits|
|25 vacation days and 11,5 ATV|
|Good balance between work and home|
|Interesting development opportunities|
Wat doe je?
Actively shape and deliver Operational Excellence across Xella production sites
Steer and support teams of lean practitioners in Xella NWE
Actively support local management in meeting business objectives
Building the foundations to drive continuous and sustainable performance improvement
For Xella in Vuren, The Netherlands, we are looking for a Manager Operational Excellence NWE.
Operational Performance (OP) is a newly established unit which leads the approach of operational performance in Xella production sites. It covers management practises and cultural aspects as well as the typical operational and process improvement tools.
About the job
As Manager Operational Excellence you will actively shape and deliver Operational Excellence across Xella production sites in North and West Europe. Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer of Xella you will steer and support teams of lean practitioners in Xella NWE. Together with these performance teams you will actively support local management in meeting business objectives and building the foundations to drive continuous and sustainable performance improvement. This new role is based in Vuren, The Netherlands. Your responsibilities include:
- manage the overall project portfolio and to provide expert advice and problem solving support;
- set priorities and direction for Operational Performance activities in assigned areas;
- manage the project teams, consisting of local lean practitioners;
- manage and coordinate OE excellence and to ensure consistent application;
- lead the certification process for OP staff in assigned areas of responsibilities,
- contribute to communications and community building events and to promote best practise sharing;
- exchange experiences and best practise solutions with operational excellence managers of other Xella areas and Xella HQ in Germany.
- University degree in engineering, economics, science or business management and at least 3 years relevant professional experience, ideally combined with consulting skills.
- Project management experience as well as hands-on training and coaching experience.
- Green or Black Belt certified. Thorough understanding of lean, Six Sigma and TPM principles.
- Pragmatic attitude, strong interpersonal skills and highly advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work effectively in different cultures and diverse environments and the flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English; Additional languages are appreciated.
- Strong communication skills in all directions, especially on shop floor level, to involve people
Werken bij Xella Nederland B.V.
The Xella Group develops, manufactures and markets building and insulation materials. With its Ytong, Silka and Hebel brands, Xella is one of the world's largest manufacturers of autoclaved aerated concrete and calcium silicate units. The Multipor brand stands for non-flammable mineral insulation boards and with Ursa the company is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of insulation materials. The company operates its own Research and Development Center which is focused on three main areas: Product and process research, applied research and construction physics. With 91 plants in 20 countries and sales organizations in more than 30 countries, as well as 6,100 employees, Xella is flying the flag internationally.
Informatie over sollicitatieproces
Ranger Human Capital verzorgt exclusief de werving en selectie voor deze vacature. Reacties ontvangen wij graag zo spoedig mogelijk. Het eerste gesprek vindt plaats met de Consultant van Ranger Human Capital die de vacature in behandeling heeft. Een eventueel vervolggesprek vindt plaats bij onze opdrachtgever.